Thursday, February 1, 2018

Scrap the Boys-Feb 1 (The Great Outdoors)

Hello everyone, I am truly excited to share my first DT reveal for Scrap the Boys.  I really needed this team to "make" me scrap my grandson more.  I tend to be drawn more so towards my girls and all the pretty papers lol

For this month's challenge over at STB, you are to draw inspiration from the theme below.

Image may contain: text
I used an old collection from Authentique (the name escapes me at the moment) along with some embellishments from other kits.  Basically made it all work lol.

Image may contain: 1 person

Thanks so much for playing visiting, please make sure you pop on over and play along!

2 comments :

  1. Such a sweet photo and a gorgeous layout !! Love it !! Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take to the challenge! Great Idea with the Cut Out.

    best wishes,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!